Sunday, June 19, 2005

What a guy!

Here's one of my favorite layouts of Clyde!

My children are so blessed to have such a wonderful, loving, strong, devoted father. As am I to have such a husband. And what an amazing man, who feels like every day is Father's Day and tells us so all the time. We've been so incredibly blessed with four wonderful children and we both know it and are grateful for them!

He doesn't like a lot of fuss and so it was a quiet day just spent together with our little family. I didn't even take a photo. Thank goodness for loving fathers and the legacy they leave for their children. Thank goodness for my Clyde. He is such an example for our boys. His guidance and wisdom is so reassuring to see. He is such a loving father to our girls, an example of what a husband and father should be.

I am constantly amazed at how hard he works to take care of our family of six.... at how patient he is with the children.... at how he never tires of watching cartoons and children's movies with them.... at how he makes special time for each of our four children.... at how he sets the example of a strong, hardworking, loving father - each and every day.

I love him so very, very much.

No comments: