Friday, June 10, 2005

Scrapbooking

I've been wanting to design digital kits for a long time now. I actually started wanting to design traditional papers a couple years ago, but I never really pursued it. I was really wanting to do retro before it was being done but then a lot of companies started doing retro lines so I kind of gave up on the idea. Now that digital kits have gotten popular, I thought I might try my hand at it. I think it would be fun! And it would be a blast to see what other scrapbookers would do with my designs. It's great because there's no huge overhead to worry about like there would be with traditional products.

So I took the plunge and I have started on a few ideas. It's hard because I LOVE so many different styles of design and I am inspired by so many different things, but I wonder if anyone would want something I came up with. That would be awesome if they did. I guess I have a lot to figure out like how to zip the files and how people would download them! Surely I can get that information on the internet.

I am nervous but hopeful that I can come up with some fun stuff! I guess we'll see!!!!!

No comments: