Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Time really flies!

Okay I started this thing and now I haven't been posting. It would be such a great way to record all the cute and interesting things the kids say! Right now I'm trying to think of them and even though this past week they each had very interesting conversations with me - I can't remember any of them. Hmmmm..... I guess that is what happens when you're running up on 50. Yikes! Well, not for two years, but now with the way time flies in my life that will seem like a few weeks!

I really hate having allergies. I think I am going to have to break down and go to the doctor. I HATE taking medications. I don't like the side effects. I never used to be like that but the older I get the more I don't like it. I never know how I am going to feel. I often wake up with a sore throat, stuffy and runny nose and digestive problems. Sometime I am just so incredibly tired. It's weird. And right when I am feeling better it hits me again! But I've heard that there's a shot you can get twice a year that has helped others so maybe I'll go to the doctor.

It's officially Ladybug Season! Jussara let me know yesterday. The ladybugs have arrived.The girls went out into the greenbelt with some gladwear (with appropriately poked holes in the lid) to catch some. I soon came out with my camera and camcorder. And after awhile another posse came over the hill with their gladware looking for ladybugs. So I guess it really is ladybug season! It was a beautiful day today. It is just right in Phoenix right now. That's always scary because you know the 100 degree days are just around the corner. Alas, I must live in the moment and enjoy the days without fear of the future or I will be wasting today! Like I said time really flies these days! : )

No comments: