Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Blogging

Well, since blogs are one of the top trends of 2004, I've finally decided to take the plunge. I first heard about blogs a few years ago. Maybe it was through "The Real World" and visiting some of the New Orlean's cast's websites. I am not really sure exactly how I first came to know about them, but I have enjoyed reading differents blogs from time to time over the past several years.

What is this phenomenon about anyway? I guess it goes back to the old soapbox and the need to be heard. I don't really know. Nevertheless I have now taken the plunge.

I'm not really sure exactly what I'll be sharing, but I do like to journal and I am pretty opinionated so it should come pretty naturally. I guess we'll see as we go along.

So on with the blogging.......

No comments: